Screening and Admission
Admission is available to any adult woman age 18 and over whose life has been negatively impacted by alcohol and drugs, or co-occurring substance abuse and mental disorder, and who have no severe medical complications. Women seeking information about admissions or services should call:
Monday through Friday
8:00AM – 6:00PM
Screening interviews are conducted to determine eligibility. Priority is given to women who are pregnant, IV drug users, and women who have co-occurring disorders. Admissions are determined based on bed availability, or space availability in outpatient groups. Our non-discrimination policy strictly prohibits any discrimination based on race, color, creed, economic or social circumstances, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Please be prepared to provide personal information, which we use to determine if our program is suitable for your needs. You must also be able to provide a complete list of medications that you are currently taking.
- Admissions are on a first call, first serve basis. Therefore, if a bed is available, you must be prepared to come and be admitted immediately.
- Once you are qualified for admission, if a bed is not immediately available, you will be instructed to call back until a bed is available.
- All admissions to Grace House must complete a 3 – 7 day social detox program. During this time, clients are not allowed any phone calls, letters, or visitors.
What to Bring for Admission
Please bring birth certificate, picture ID, Insurance and prescription card, if applicable
- Five days change of clothes
- Hygiene items
- Two towels and a washcloth
- A Minimum of one month of prescription medications with refills
- Cigarettes, if you smoke
Items Not Allowed
- Drugs or Alcohol
- Knife or Pocket Knife
- Cellphones or other electronic devices
- Loose tobacco, rolling papers, or e-cigarettes
- Clothing with negative messages
NOTE: We are not a medical facility; therefore, if medical detox is required, you must get these services from an appropriate facility.